- Le Grenier à Pain – located in Montmartre, a beautiful and unique part of Paris. The most amazing pastries and baguettes (voted best baguettes in Paris in 2015)!
- Castel Café – not really a French cuisine restaurant but the perfect place to grab a quick drink and snack right by the Eiffel Tower!
- Crepe stands by the Eiffel Tower – there are tons of little carts with crepes and I definitely suggest getting one when you go see the Eiffel Tower, it will make your “French experience” feel a little more complete!
- “Aphrodite” Mykonian Suite (our AirBnB) – We all had such a great experience. George was an excellent host and his drivers were so kind and helpful in getting us to and from downtown. The wifi is a little spotty inside, but works perfectly on the balcony – plus there is a friendly, adorable cat who hangs out with you on the balcony (my friends and I called her Aphrodite)! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15966912?wl_source=list&wl_id=202191067&role=wishlist_owner&adults=1&children=0&infants=0
- Delos Island – Definitely take a ferry out to the island and explore the ancient ruins. All of the history will take your breath away. You can pay for a guided tour, or explore the ruins on your own!
- Mamma’s House (located in Fira) – This was our first meal in Santorini and it was so good and very reasonably priced! Great food and friendly service.
- Perissa Black Sand Beach – the beach itself is beautiful plus several restaurants outline the street across from the beach. Find the one with the orange and yellow colors and bar; the food is amazing and reasonably priced (especially the falafel sandwich and Mexican salad).
- Volcano and Hot Springs tours – santorini-volcanotours.com This was one of the best adventures my friends and I took. It is so fun. And don’t forget to look out for the donkey rides on the way back!
- Dr. Fish Spa – Your feet will actually feel quite smooth afterwards, plus the prices are great. I definitely recommend the 30 minute session because you get a free glass of wine and a discount on future visits!
- Gashof Goldgasse – a little pricy, but awesome schnitzel!
- Augustinerbrau – go here for a real Austrian/German experience where you can try awesome beer! The atmosphere is a bit of a culture shock but super fun, plus the beer is made by monks and it tastes amazing. Make sure you have cash, though!
- Cafe Habakuk – most amazing hot chocolate and apple strudel! My friend and I went twice in 24 hours because it was so amazing!
- Mirabell Gardens – the most beautiful garden I have ever seen, plus it is where they filmed “Do Rae Me” in Sound of Music.
(Shoutout to my friend, Andrea – she studies in Salzburg and recommended all these places to me)
- Wombat’s City Hostel Vienna – If you need a place to stay, this hostel is cheap and really nice. The staff is incredibly helpful and the amenities are great!
- Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens – a beautiful place for pictures or just to walk through. It is also quite big, so bring walking shoes!
- Sigmund Freud Museum – I am not a big museum person, nor did I know much about Freud. However this museum was actually really interesting, plus it was located in Freud’s old apartment and offices!